Professional photo contest gallery plugin for WordPress. Create image upload frontend forms. Create user registration frontend forms. Create 100% resp
Professional photo contest gallery plugin for WordPress. Create image upload frontend forms. Create user registration frontend forms. Create 100% responsive galleries and allow to vote images.
Can i approve images before their appear in gallery?
Yes. Right after creating a gallery it's a standard behavior. But you can also let appear images right after upload in frontend, without approving.
I would like to be informed when an image is uploaded.
That's possible! You can activate to be informed after every frontend upload and add an email where you like to be informed.
Is it possible to inform a user automatically when his image is activated for contest?
Yes. If the user added his e-mail during uploading his image he will be informed when the image is activated. He can also receive a link in his mail which leads directly to his image. Use option "Edit options" >>> "User mail text" >>> "Inform users when activate pictures".
Can i configure e-mal Body text which user receives?
Yes. You can configure Addressor, Reply mail, Cc mail, Bcc mail, Subject and Body text. You can also insert a link in the mail Body text which will lead directly to his image.
Am i able to use WordPress repository for adding images to gallery?
Yes. You can use wordpress repository in for uploading images and adding them to gallery. In frontend uploaded images appears also in WordPress repository and in gallery.
Can i upload more then one image?
Yes. As default you can upload as many images as you want in backend. Default in frontend is one image per upload. But you can can reconfigure an amout you like. So you are also able to upload multiple images during one upload in frontend.
Can i sort to gallery added images?
Yes. You can sort images by moving with mouse over image block, holding left mouse button and moving the block to direction you like.
How can enable forwarding to extern URL by clicking on image?
First of all you have to define an URL field in "Edit upload form" options. Then a link to extern URL appears at a single image view. Additionally you are able to forwad directly to extern url by clicking on image. This configuration is available in "Edit options" >>> "Gallery Options" >>> "Image forwarding options".
Can i add information to images?
Yes. You decide via upload form which information can be added for every image. It's possible to configure which fields should appear single pic view or in slider view. You can also decide one field which will appear in gallery (multiple pics) view.
What kind of input fields can i add to upload form?
You can add and name a text field, a textarea field for comments, an input field for validating an email and an "Check agreement" with an url or text you like. Of course an image upload is always on, it's a photo contest plugin 🙂
Can I add Facebook Like button?
Yes. You can activate Fb button and vote every image via Fb button. Normal (1 or 5 stars) voting and Fb like voting can run simultaneously at one contest.
How many photo contests can i run?
As many you like 🙂
How many photos can i add to gallery?
As many you like 🙂
Can I use this plugin as common gallery plugin?
Yes. You can deactivate voting and comments and have same experience as with a common gallery plugin... EVEN MORE! An enormous amount of options to configure the look of you gallery and awesome fast slider lift Contest Gallery off all another gallery plugins that are available today!
- FIXED: Arrangement image items in backend when voting is deactivated.
- NEW: Allow manipulation for 1 star rating.
- FIXED: Status info disappeared in slider when hiding and then showing carrousel again.
- FIXED: Undefined variables on certain PHP version.
- FIXED: Same id of "I am not a robot" labels for upload and registry form.
- NEW: Photo contest end status in main menu.
- FIXED: To low resolution of vertical images in slider carrousel.
- FIXED: CSS of rating and comment information in slider carrousel is inline now.
- FIXED: CSS of comment box when resizing in single image view.
- FIXED: Unnecessary scale and cut option removed for single image view.
- NEW: End photo contest immediately option.
- FIXED: Upload form was not shown in some cases.
- FIXED: Links direct to the pictures did not work if lazy load was activated.
- FIXED: Missing voting messages if "Single pic view" is activated.
- NEW: Description is added to images which were uploaded in frontend with info that image was added by Contest Gallery.
- FIXED: Missing e-mail in e-mail field of CSV data in some cases.
- NEW: URL field can be added to upload form and gallery.
- FIXED: Single image view CSS and responsiveness.
- FIXED: Registered user e-mail shows as unconfirmed when uploading image in frontend without beeing logged in but entering a registered e-mail.
- NEW: Jump to last image of slider in the gallery when closing slider.
- FIXED: Buggy behavior on mobile devices. iOS and Android.
- NEW: Improved slider handling for IOS devices.
- NEW: Slider performance improved for desktop and mobile devices.
- FIXED: Fade in button disappears when showing much information in slider for a picture on a desktop device.
- NEW: Position and handling of user information in slider improved.
- NEW: Switching direct to next page out of slider when pagination is on.
- NEW: Mobile handling of slider improved especially relating user information.
- NEW: CSS of user comments out of gallery and in slider improved.
- FIXED: "Cannot redeclare" error when uploading in frontend can happen in some cases.
- FIXED: Because of conflict with another plugins slider image did not appear when clicking slider preview image.
- FIXED: "Only gallery view" in "Single pic options" didn't work properly
- FIXED: Select fields could not be added in "Define single pic info"
- FIXED: Comment and text field are not displayed in "Define single pic info"
- FIXED: Rotated images overlapping user information in slider.
- FIXED: Image upload failed in frontend in some cases.
- FIXED: Image upload failed in frontend.
- FIXED: Input fields of deleted galleries were shown in users management.
- NEW: Improved information position in slider.
- FIXED: Closing slider button did not work in some cases.
- NEW: E-Mail confirmation e-mail when uploading an image and e-mail field is activated.
- NEW: Sending to multiple recipients in CC and BCC possible.
- NEW: Pics per site navigation also bottom now.
- FIXED: Show original source when clicking on image in backend.
- NEW: Scrolling to image position in preview in slider when clicking images in slider or opening slider.
- FIXED: Code processing for older PHP versions.
- FIXED: Slider arrows doesn't react if slider preview is on, in some cases.
- NEW: Rating and comments status of an image appears in slider preview now.
- FIXED: Image rotation for 90 and 270 degree was shown in wrong way in some cases. Now fixed for all galleries created since version 7.
- NEW: "I am not a robot" captcha also integrated in registration form.
- FIXED: Comment field did not appear in registration form.
- FIXED: Rotating images overlay in backend in some cases.
- NEW: Image rotation option.
- FIXED: Thumb view appeared as height view in version 7.
- FIXED: Image disappeared in "Single pic view" in new version 7.
- NEW: Improved and faster image adding for new or copied galleries.
- FIXED: Code parsing errors for older PHP version.
- NEW: Fullscreen feature for Safari browser removed because missing API.
- FIXED: Unnecessary empty space in gallery when Contest Gallery is filtered by other plugins.
- FIXED: Division by zero message when row view is activated.
- NEW: Detecting exit fullscreen slider on mobile devices and closing slider completly instead of showing not mobile version of slider.
- NEW: Fullscreen mode for slider on mobile or optional on desktop devices.
- NEW: Styled alert messages appears now when all votes used or already voted an image.
- FIXED: Options "View to original source" and "View preview in slider" couldn't be saved.
- NEW: Select users registered about a certain gallery in users management area.
- FIXED: Empty CSV user data if no further registration fields were added.
- NEW: Simple "I am not a robot" captcha for "Edit upload form" area.
- NEW: TinyMCE is used for HTML fields in "Edit upload form" area.
- NEW: Changing view order is more simple.
- FIXED: Responsiveness bugs in mobile view.
- NEW: Configuration option of link to original source and preview in slider.
- FIXED: Wrong original source after clicking left arrow in slider.
- FIXED: Wrong voting message, when creating a new gallery and using "One vote per picture option".
- FIXED: Images couldn't be added if exif library not exists.
- FIXED: Closing slider when 5 star rating is activated.
- FIXED: Responsive behavior single pic view.
- FIXED: Commenting single pic view.
- NEW: Select field can be added to upload form.
- FIXED: Multiple images upload in frontend broken.
- NEW: Exif image orientation will be checked. Wrong rotated images will be corrected during the upload.
- FIXED: Commenting area in frontend couldn't be opened on mobile devices.
- NEW: Improved slider
- FIXED: CSV file data order wrong in some cases.
- FIXED: Single pic info management in admin broken.
- FIXED: Wrong conversion of non english caracters in file names.
- NEW: Scrolling to top error message in all forms.
- NEW: Buttons for instantly inserting of original WordPress title, description or excerpt in the image fields.
- FIXED: Zip all pictures failed in some cases.
- FIXED: Division by null error appeared in backend if original source was deleted.
- FIXED: Facebook buttons without sharing image appears when upload PNG and GIF images in frontend.
- FIXED: Registered users also get an e-mail when "Inform users when activate pictures" is activated.
- FIXED: Gallery view switch thumbs disappeared in some cases.
- NEW: Galleries can be copied now. Settings will be copied.
- NEW: Translations for upload, regsitry and login form submit buttons added.
- FIXED: "Forward directly to full size image in a new tab" option did not work.
- NEW: Improved CSS for mobile and desktop.
- NEW: Many user important CSS codes transferred from inline tags to a CSS file. User adjustments can be easier done now.
- FIXED: Slider content displayed twice in some cases.
- FIXED: Image information in slider disappeared by browser resizing.
- FIXED: Allow commenting out of gallery was not working in 5.36.10.
- FIXED: Select photo contest end time broken.
- NEW: Clearer activating, deactivating and deleting management in backend.
FIXED: Unnecessary marking of images in a slider.
FIXED: Slider displayed in wrong way on mobiles vertical view.
- FIXED: "Users management" button does not appear in backend comments area.
- FIXED: Login with e-mail doesn't work.
- FIXED: Option blocks disappeared.
- NEW: Highlighting activated and deactivated images in backend.
- NEW: Highlighting target area of moving elements.
- NEW: Opened image slider overlay all other html elements.
- FIXED: Images were not shown on all sites with a https connection.
- NEW: HTML field can be added to registry form now.
- FIXED: Apostrophe and quotes could not be used in registry form.
- FIXED: Images with apostroph and quotes in name could not be added to gallery.
- FIXED: For some servers wrong form upload URL was configurated.
- FIXED: "Check agreement" form field: title disappears or wrong title will be shown
- FIXED: Broken "Row view" gallery output in 5.35.
- FIXED: Apostrophe and quotes could not be used in all form fields.
- NEW: HTML field can be added to upload form now.
- FIXED: Behavior form fields line breaks.
- FIXED: URL to uploaded image in admin e-mail.
- FIXED: Apostrophe and quotes could not be used in form fields.
- FIXED: Content doesn't disappear anymore if WordPress content filters are used.
- NEW: PO/MO files are added for translation in "plugins/contest-gallery/languages/".
- NEW: Logout URL changed if you are logged in as "Contest Gallery User".
- FIXED: "Undefined variable: averageStarsRounded" text appears in frontend if 5 stars rating is activated.
- FIXED: Forward to an URL after login.
- FIXED: Naming of forward to an URL after upload and login were interchanged.
- FIXED: File size check when uploading images in frontend.
- FIXED: "Show only users votes" didn't work if "Allow only registered users to vote" was also activated.
- FIXED: "Show only users votes" didn't work for "Single pic view".
- FIXED: From time to time users see total rating when "Show only users votes" is activated.
- FIXED: Users votes overriden total 1 star image rating if "Show only users votes" option was activated.
- FIXED: CSV data file couldn't be created in some cases.
- FIXED: Fast clicking arrow buttons in slider showed rating, comments and facebook icons containers twice.
- NEW: Random images sorting in frontend!
- FIXED: Arrows CSS in single image view.
- FIXED: Fast clicking arrow buttons in slider stopped sliding.
- NEW: Editors, Authors and Contributors are able to manage Contest Gallery.
- NEW: Improved CSS in frontend.
- FIXED: CSS for WooCommerce themes improved.
- FIXED: Commenting in single pic view.
- FIXED: Thumb view now compatible with themes done with Bootstrap CSS.
- FIXED: Improved rating differentiation between different login users with same ip.
- FIXED: "Show only users votes" option did not work correctly for for height and row gallery view.
- NEW: Improved lazy load speed.
- NEW: Form labels included for modern form behavior.
- NEW: Fading effects deactivated, logic improved, faster gallery loading now.
- FIXED: "Passwords do not match" is translated now.
- FIXED: Unnecessary output when using registration form.
- FIXED: Wrong uploader email is shown in backend in certain cases.
- FIXED: Conflict if using registry and upload form on same page.
- FIXED: Show only users votes worked not right in some cases.
- FIXED: Sometimes rating disappeared after voting.
- FIXED: Comments were not shown by clicking comment icon in gallery or slider.
- NEW: Additional pre settings when creating a new gallery.
- FIXED: Alignment of elements improved when hovering in gallery.
- FIXED: Single picture information editing was bugged in some cases.
- FIXED: One vote rating is now showing if export rating data CSV.
- FIXED: Wrong IP generating if IP block voting is activated.
- FIXED: Better position of close button in comments frame.
- NEW: Show only users votes. User see only own votes not the whole rating.
- NEW: Faster Facebook button loading (works only for images added with version 5.07 or higher).
- NEW: Add "Go back to gallery" button to Facebook images (works only for images added with version 5.07 or higher).
- NEW: Many new cool PRO options 🙂
- FIXED: Url to image was broken in mails to admin.
- FIXED: Url to facebook was not working in some cases.
- FIXED: Real placeholder appears now in forms.
- FIXED: Check agreement field in form is working right now.
- FIXED: Installation on multisite instances.
- FIXED: Facebook like button on multisite instances.
- FIXED: Check agreement input field in frontend.
- FIXED: Part of a gallery disappears if going via browser Back button on a gallery.
- FIXED: Clicking browser Back button in backend logic improved.
- FIXED: Forwading to an image from e-mail failed in some cases.
- FIXED: "You don't have permission to attach files to this post." appeared in some cases when uploading images in backend.
- FIXED: Broken color picker for borders in backend.
- FIXED: Border color was not shown in frontend.
- FIXED: Wrong image url in CSV file.
- FIXED: Adding images in backend failed in some cases.
- FIXED: Zip and download all gallery images.
- NEW: Use WordPress media repository in backend for adding images to gallery and uploading.
- NEW: Uploaded images in frontend will be also added to WordPress media repository.
- FIXED: Adding comments in gallery view and in slider because of missing "I am not a robot" field.
- FIXED: Wrong value appears for maximum upload size in backend.
- FIXED: Wrong image URL on Facebook pages.
- NEW: Slider view options: hide complete info in the slider by default.
- NEW: Improved "Hide until vote" process behavior in frontend.
- FIXED: Facebook button doesn't appear in single pic view.
- FIXED: Use field as URL configuration logic improved in backend.
- FIXED: Comment area is responsive now.
- FIXED: Quotes couldn't be saved in text fields.
- FIXED: Unnecessary alt text in slider.
- FIXED: Inserting tags in information fields for single pic view is possible now. Will be processed correctly.
- FIXED: Facebook button didn't appear in height and row view.
- FIXED: Top border disappears after resizing in height view.
- NEW: Facebook button translated now. Translation depends on browser language. Supported languages: en, de, fr, es, pt, nl, ru, zh, ja
- NEW: Improved Facebook button loading and reloading logic. Faster browser processing.
- FIXED: Empty query message in admin area when saving.
- FIXED: Wrong thumb view adjustment in some cases.
- FIXED: Voting doesn't work if "Allow only registered users to vote (WordPress profile)" and "Allow vote via 1 star rating" are selected.
- FIXED: Users receive activating information again even if they have already received these.
- FIXED: In some cases an SSL connection is recognized erroneously and https image URLs are generated unncessary.
- NEW: Configure quantity of votes per user!
- NEW: Gallery background color.
- FIXED: Sort rating bug.
- FIXED: Mixed content message for https sites if checking via browser debuging tool.
- FIXED: In some cases an SSL connection is recognized erroneously and https image URLs are generated.
- NEW: Add round borders to every gallery view. Amazing look!
- NEW: Add additional horizontal and vertical space between images in height and row view.
- NEW: Align image info, rating and comment icon in gallery view.
- NEW: "Go save" anchor appears in backend, if more then 4 images are shown. Leads directly to bottom save button.
- NEW: Autoadjusting of thumb view on parent tag. Improved responsivness.
- FIXED: "Allow only registered users to vote (WordPress profile)" works again.
- FIXED: Saving border, color and opacity was not always working.
- FIXED: Dependencies in "Multiple pics options" impoved.
- FIXED: Show info icon in slider css improved.
- FIXED: Show info in slider was not working.
- FIXED: Voting box disappear if comments are disabled when 1 star rating is activated.
- FIXED: Voting star image disappear if 1 star rating and row view are activated.
- FIXED: Date and time of comments was not shown in user comments area in backend.
- NEW: Vote via 1 star rating. Select 5 stars or 1 star rating.
- NEW: Name a gallery.
- NEW: Arrange single pic information in "Single pic options" now.
- FIXED: Top border appeared not in height view after resizing.
- FIXED: Hovering if "Hide until vote" is activated.
- FIXED: "Hide until vote" was not working in all cases if "Allow vote out of gallery" was activated.
- FIXED: "Hide until vote" was not working in all cases if "Single pic view" was activated.
- FIXED: Frequently hovering of an image caused permanently showing info.
- FIXED: Wrong margin-bottom of URL div in slider on panorama pictures.
- NEW: Hide information button in slider. Especially useful when using on mobile phones.
- NEW: Slider switching arrows removed on mobile phones. Better look now. Swichting works via swiping like it was before.
- NEW: Reset gallery rating of all images.
- NEW: Gallery logic improved. Faster gallery loading.
- NEW: Slider logic improved. Faster slider loading.
- FIXED: "Infinite Scroll" was not working on IE.
- FIXED: Slider arrows blocked clicking on rating and commenting in some cases.
- FIXED: Browser slowdown through hidden facebook button frames.
- FIXED: Unnecessary space between gallery and upper div content if only one look is activated.
- FIXED: Wrong vertical space between thumbs if "Infinite Scroll" and "Thumb view" are activated.
- FIXED: "Forward after upload" was not working in some cases.
- FIXED: "Infinite Scroll" was not working in some cases.
- FIXED: "Infinite Scroll" only continues by scrolling completly to the bottom of the site. Now just scroll to the height of the loading GIF and it will continue.
- FIXED: "Height view" was not shown on Safari browser.
- FIXED: Information of last image was not shown if "Infinite Scroll" and "Height view" were activated.
- FIXED: Wrong order by switching between images if "Infinite Scroll" and Single pic view" are activated.
- FIXED: Infinite Scroll with Lazy Load activation failed in some cases.
- NEW: Infinite Scroll with Lazy Load. Large galleries, with many images, which will be loaded step by step, are now possible.
- NEW: Slider performance highly improved. Images are now loaded step by step instead all at one time.
- NEW: Fading appearence of images in the gallerie. Looks much nicer now as instant loading.
- FIXED: User comments did not appear in admin-mail.
- FIXED: Unnecessary backslashes will be not generated anymore in admin- and user-mail.
- FIXED: Paragraphs (p), breaks (br) and other html tags were not regonzied in user-mail. No continous text anymore.
- Fixed: Facebook button bug if images were uploaded in frontend.
- Fixed: Facebook button bug if button is used in height view.
- Fixed: If rating out of gallery and out of slider is activated values in slider and gallery getting different.
- NEW: Forward directly to full size picture by clicking an image out of gallery.
- NEW: "Only gallery view" option. Disable single image view completly. Manage whole contest just outside gallery if you like.
- NEW: Slider performance improved. Especially after uploading new images or even more after creating new gallery you will see the effect.
- NEW: Facebook like button performance improved. Especially after uploading new images or even more after creating new gallery you will see the effect.
- NEW: Improved options management in backend.
- Fixed: Facebook button forwarded to wrong URL after like, if image was uploaded as png or gif.
- NEW: User info can be shown always in the slider, not only by left mousehold.
- NEW: Configure minimum images upload (Maximum images upload already availible) for front end.
- NEW: Photo contest end time blocks also upload in frontend.
- Fixed: Frontend upload form field restrictions messages.
- Fixed: Deactivating "Inform admin after very uplooad" was not possible.
- Fixed: URL button bug.
- Fixed: Right sidebar navigation slide under the Contest Gallery if thumb or row view are activated.
- NEW: Facebook Like button.
- NEW: Add Facebook Like button to slider or single pic view.
- NEW: Add Facebook Like button to gallery view.
- NEW: Improved loading speed main admin images area.
- Fixed: Set maximum number of characters in form fields.
- Fixed: Using slider image url didn't open slider with right image.
- Fixed: Url forwarding out of user notification mails.
- Fixed: "Reset informed" was not working.
- Fixed: "Inform users when activating image" was not working.
- Fixed: Informed users when "Reset informed" was used.
- Fixed: Thumb and row view broken, if comments are deactivated.
- Fixed: The new contest_gal1ery_mail_admin table, created in 3.06, was not deleted if delete Contest Gallery Plugin.
- NEW: Create and download user and image data CSV.
- NEW: Inform admin via mail after every front end upload. Can be configurated in "Edit Options">>>"Upload Options".
- Fixed: "Inform users when activate pictures" couldn't be deactivated.
- Fixed: Reload of user upload by refresh browser if "Confirmaiton Text after Upload" was activated.
- Fixed: CSS improvement in front end.
- NEW: Multiple images upload in front end. Configure how many images a user can upload.
- NEW: Configure max size in MB of an image for upload in front end.
- NEW: Use escape key to close slider, comments in slider or comments in gallery.
- Fixed: Gallery and upload shortcode breaks template of pages with right-sided widgets.
- Fixed: "Plz don't fiddle the upload" message appear after an upload for logged in users (Admins).
- Fixed: Creating gallery bug.
- NEW: Much faster slider performance, especially by navigating with arrow keys.
- NEW: Configure max width or height in px of an image for front end users upload.
- NEW: If extern URL for images is choosen as option then shows only URL link in slider if URL field is not empty.
- Fixed: First image of gallery was not shown in right way on certain themes.
- Fixed: Visual bug in row view.
- NEW: Forward from an image to external URL you like! Define a text field of upload form as URL field and use it to forward from slider, single pic view or directly out of gallery to a page you like.
- NEW: Forward from an image to external URL in a new tab (_blank) or in same window.
- Fixed: After commenting first time an image directly out of gallery, this comment was only displayed after reloading page.
- Fixed: Result was hidden after voting directly out of Row View.
- Fixed: Fast clicking arrows to the end of the slider stopped animation on wrong point.
- Fixed: Wrong image id was displayed in URL by clicking to the right end of the slider.
- Fixed: Sticky WordPress Theme Menu overlapped a slider content or forced wrong displaying of first clicked image.
- NEW: Rating stats of each image now available in backend.
- NEW: Navigate in slider with right and left arrow keys of keyboard.
- Fixed: Zip all files was broken after last update. Now fixed.
- Fixed: Image information in slider is shown in the right way. Only chosen and filled fields are shown.
- Fixed: Comments count and icon is not shown any more in gallery view if comments are deactivated.
- NEW: Modern image slider with scaled images and mouse swiping function.
- NEW: Rate in slider.
- NEW: Rate with hide until vote function in slider.
- NEW: Comment in slider.
- NEW: Show user info in slider by mousehold.
- NEW: Completely responsive.
- NEW: Completely touch devices optimized.
- NEW: Rate directly in gallery view.
- NEW: Rate with hide until vote function in gallery view.
- NEW: Comment directly in gallery view.
- NEW: Recognizing and showing language processed by server not by browser. Shows instantly the right translation. All expressions can be found in frontend/check-language.php.
- Fixed: Show actual not cached version when going back to image overview in admin area via browser back button.
- Fixed: Choose all in image overview admin area.
- Fixed: Broken url in email when "Automatically activate users form upload" and "Inform users when activate pictures" is.
- Fixed: Files with "JPEG" ending (normally JPG is a typical Windows ending) are now also possible to upload without errors.
- Fixed: Last rating is not shown when "Hide until vote" option is used.
- Fixed: Conflict with other plugins because of "create_zip()".
- Fixed: Puting apostrophe (" ') in comments is now possible.
- Fixed: Dutch translation improved.
- Fixed: Translation logic bug.
- Fixed: Single image view now fully responsive and optimized for mobile phones.
- Fixed: Height view visual bug in Firefox.
- Fixed: Height view resizing bug.
- Fixed: Save border width 0 bug.
- Fixed: Translation bugs.
- Fixed: Update mechanics improved.
- Fixed: Update mechanics improved.
- NEW: Define border width, color and opacity in gallery view. Absolutely unique wordpress plugin function. Allows high-end look!
- NEW: Choose a user information field which will be shown in gallery view.
- NEW: Allow to show information always in gallery view, without hovering.
- Fixed: Information looses when upload form field row is changed, bug resolved.
- Fixed: Mechanics in gallery view improved, more precise.
- Fixed: Missing loading.gif image bug for new versions resolved, rating possible.
- Fixed: Browser language now recognized on Internet Explorer.
- Fixed: Dutch language improved.
- Fixed: Gallery view not broken anymore if it's completly without voting and comments.
- Fixed: Division by zero error message in row view doesn't appear anymore.
- Fixed: Datapicker bug in gallery options resolved.
- NEW: New Option: allows only users to vote who are registered via wordpress profile.
- Fixed: Facebook like button removed. Doesn't work appropriate. Has to be overworked completely.
- Fixed: Box width optimized in gallery view.
- Fixed: Datapicker error doesn't appear in console anymore.
- Fixed: Creating gallery bug is fixed.
- Fixed: Comment date, minutes and hours are shown in the right way.
- Fixed: When Russian speech is shown all boxes are now shown in the right way.
- Fixed: If hight view is chosen as main gallery view comments and rating are aligned left again.
- Fixed: No wrong view anymore when upload form is loaded in a site with widget.
- Fixed: Languages updated.
- Fixed: Bugs resolved.
- Fixed: Localization finally works! Localization file uploaded.
- Fixed: Undefined variable message "Edit upload form" area
- Fixed: Define output options shows only when upload fields are created
- NEW: Localization! Front end speech is shown in users browser language. Three languages supported in the moment: de, ru and nl. Plz contact me for further languages or for speech improvement in actual version!!!
- Fixed: Bug in row view resolved!!!
- Fixed: Creating galleries bug done by last update resolved!!!
- Fixed: Undefined variable message in thumb gallery view.
- NEW: Select end date when photo contest ends. Pictures can't be voted anymore but the end result is shown.
- Fixed: Selected view is now always forwarded every time when clicking through gallery.
- Fixed: No jump anymore when clicking plz vote in single image view.
- NEW: New option: images can be instantly activated after user upload in front end. Watch here...
- Fixed: Plz vote function in single image view repaired.
- Fixed: Sorting function was broken. Repaired.
- Fixed: No jumping of thumb view when switching between views in front end.
- Fixed: Undefined variable in single pic view isn't shown anymore.
- NEW: Votes will be hiding until user voted an image. It guarantee a voting without beeing influenced of voting before. Absolutely unique! Watch here... To configure it go Gallery options and then check Hide until vote.
- Fixed: Error reporting, display errors diactivated. Errors of other plugins will not shown anymore.
- Fixed: WP_Editor, for configuring e-mail text, shows now only html text editor tab. It makes e-mails visual more precise.
- Fixed: Stars don't jump anymore when rated.
- Fixed: Facebook button doesn't jump anymore when rated.
- Fixed: Unused functions removed. No conflict with another plug-ins anymore.
- Fixed: Saved IPs of rated images were cut. Now they have full length.
- Fixed: Uploaded images in front end can contain dot characters now in their names
- Fixed: If switching between views, thumb view doesn't jump vertical any more
- Fixed: Put comments off bug
- Fixed: undefined index display errors for restricted php versions
- Fixed: reset all informed works now
- Fixed: sorting order number change when sorting in options
- Fixed: explanation in options appears relating images resolution restriction option
- Fixed: upload form css improved
- Fixed: CSS bugs single pic view frontend
- NEW: WordPress Multi Site function supported
- NEW: Picture names can consist of 1.000 characters instead only of 100
- Fixed: Saving data bug backend
- Fixed: Switching between views bug frontend
- Install as usual way via your wordpress installer, uploading/installing/activating.
- Contest Gallery menu point appears on the left site.
- Create a new gallery.
- After creating you immediately see the two important shortcodes e.g.:
- You are immediately able to upload images and to create own photo contest user forms
- Insert the shortcode
[cg_gallery id="1"]in a page. This shortcode shows the gallery in frontend.
- Insert the shortcode
[cg_users_upload id="1"]in a page. This shortcode shows the the photo contest form in frontend.
Enjoy the plugin!
Round borders example.
Round borders example.
Round borders example.
Add Facebook Like button and allow to vote directly out of gallery view.
Vote via Facebook Like button in the slider.
Add an external URL to every image. Forward in a new tab (_blank) or in same window.
Height view (like Flickr): define average height, define border color and width, sort images, switch between views without loading!
Panorama view: define width and height of images, define border color and width, manage distance between images, sort images, switch between views without loading!
Vertical view: define width and height of images, define border color and width, sort images, switch between views without loading!
Define users upload form for frontend.
Uploaded pictures management. Uploading as many pictures as you want in wordpress backend possible. Sorting possible!
Define output of your pictures in single picture view.
NEW! Vote via Facebook Like button in the single pic view.
Define Mail for users who pictures you activated.
Users receive mail with activation confirmation and link to their picture.