Works with the Contact Form 7 plugin to send SMS notifications when somebody submits your contact form, using the Clockwork API.
Adds an SMS box to your Contact Form 7 options pages, fill this in and you'll get a text message each time somebody fills out one of your forms.
You need a Clockwork SMS account and some Clockwork credit to use this plugin.
What is a Clockwork API key?
To send SMS you will need to sign up for a [Clockwork SMS account] and purchase some SMS credit. When you sign up you'll be given an API key.
Can I send to multiple mobile numbers?
Yes, separate each mobile number with a comma.
What format should the mobile number be in?
All mobile numbers should be entered in international format without a leading + symbol or international dialing prefix.
For example a UK number should be entered 447123456789, and a Republic of Ireland number would be entered 353870123456.
What versions of Contact Form 7 does this work with?
The plugin has been tested with versions of Contact Form 7 from 3.4 thorough to 4.2, earlier versions of Contact Form 7 won't work but future releases should.
How do I get in touch with you?
The most reliable way to contact us is through our website [http://www.clockworksms.com/support/], it's monitored constantly during UK working hours.
- Remove old branding
- Fix form save bug
- Security Hardening
- Fix XSS vulnerability
- Updated to work with Contact Form 7 v4.2
- Tested with WordPress 4.2.2
- Works with Contact Form 7 v3.9
- Tested with WordPress 3.9.1
- Contact Form 7 3.8 compatability
- Tested for WordPress 3.9
- Dropped support for Contact Form 7 versions earlier than 3.4
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility.
- Fixed a regression introduced in 2.1.2. 2.1.3 functionality now includes 2.1.2.
- Fixed an error in 2.1.1 where the CF7 SMS options would not show up.
- Adding Clockwork "test" functionality
- Added the ability to set the 'From' sender of SMS messages.
- Updated to the latest version of the Clockwork wrappers.
- Fixed issue with setting Clockwork options when your WordPress installation is not in the root directory.
- New version with Clockwork API compatibility.
- Adding link to sign up for an account if you don't already have one.
- Update mediaburst API wrapper for character compatibility on older PHP installs
- Rename mediaburst API wrapper class so it works correctly when eCommerce plugin is installed
- Update mediaburst API Wrapper to fix character encoding of & sign
- Further tweaks for SSL compatibility on servers with missing CA bundles
- Use WordPress HTTP POST function for the call to the mediaburst API, should hopefully make it work more reliably on Windows and older Linux installs.
- Change the Admin text function to use built in WordPress AJAX functions
- Fix merge field compatability with Contact Form 7 version 3.1
- Nudge version number as WordPress plugins site seems to have missed the last update. No changes in this release.
- New Test button when entering settings. See if your your username,password and phone number all work.
- Allow SMS messages up to 459 characters.
- Truncate message text if it is over 459 characters (was failing before).
- Initial public release
- Beta release
- Search for and install "Contact Form 7 - Clockwork SMS" through WordPress Admin
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Enter your Clockwork API key in the 'Clockwork Options' page under 'Clockwork SMS'
- Set your SMS options for each Contact Form