The new reCAPTCHA for Contact Form 7 forms. Use shortcode [recaptcha].
The new reCAPTCHA is here and now you can add it to your Contact Form 7 forms.
A significant number of your users can now attest they are human without having to solve a CAPTCHA. Instead with just a single click they’ll confirm they are not a robot. Google calls it the No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA experience.
Why this plugin is different from the others:
- reCAPTCHAs for multiple forms on the same page
- define the API keys in your wp-config file to hide the settings page
- Github repo - please help me keep it updated : https://github.com/iambriansreed/contact-form-7-recaptcha
- Fixed the problem with invalid forms reset the recaptch @laetitia-godet, @emgraphics
- Fixed the jQuery without a jQuery wrapper.
- Fixed the invalid submission error that would break the recaptcha.
- Show wp_error information to logged in users. Note: SSL cURL requests are problematic in certain environments.
- Nothing new to see here.
- Upload the entire contents of the zip file to your plugin directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin from Contact (Contact Form 7) -> reCAPTCHA