Get notified when there is some broken url or image in your website
- Log 404 Page & Images
- Get Notification For 404 Page & Images
- Custom 404 Image
- Configurable Notification Email ID
- Details & Userfriendly Log Page
Kindly Update the settings once to get this plugin work 🙂
This plugin will send email to the site admin when there is broken url or Image.
Note : Email id will take site administrator email id if no email id is configured in plugin settings.
Can i change error image
Yes you can. we have added 2 images by default. or you can add your own
**Can i change notification email id **
Yes you can change it in settings panel
I have an idea for your plugin!
That's great. We are always open to your input, and we would like to add anything we think will be useful to a lot of people. Please send your comment/idea to email@example.com
I found a bug!
Oops. Please User github / WordPress to post bugs. Open an Issue
- Total Plugin Redeveloped
- Increased speed of 404 page
- Email Notification Limit
- Minor Bug Fix.
- Converted Whole Plugin Into Class
- Option To Configure Notification Settings
- Option To Configure Logger Settings
- Fixed Error Diplay In Front End
- Fixed issue with wordpress less than 3.6
- Added Logger Page
- Fixed Issue With Error Image Display
- Fixed WordPress Issue
- Base Version
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don't need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Broken Url Notifier, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type "Broken Url Notifier" and click Search Plugins. Once you've found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking "Install Now"
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your Web Server via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- via Admin Dashboard:
- Go to 'Plugins > Add New', search for "Broken Url Notifier", click "install"
- OR via direct ZIP upload:
- Upload the ZIP package via 'Plugins > Add New > Upload' in your WP Admin
- OR via FTP upload:
broken-url-notifierfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Custom 404 Image Selector
Logging & Notification Settings