BuddyPress Member Type Generator allows site admins to create/manage member types from dashboard.
BuddyPress Member Type Generator allows site admins to create and manage member types from dashboard. A member type can be easily created, activated and deactivated from admin dashboard.
- Create/Edit/Delete Member Types from WordPress dashboard
- Bulk assign member type to users from the users list screen
- A member type can be marked active/deactive from the edit member type page(Only till BuddyPress 2.6.2, BuddyPress 2.7.0 does it out of the box )
Pro Version:- Do you want more? Please check BuddyPress Member Types Pro plugin that allows you to manage member types, associate member types to WordPress roles, associate member types to WooCommerce Subscription, Use with Paid memberships Pro and has a lot more functionality. Please see the BuddyPress Member Types Pro plugin page to find out more.
Does it detects the member types added via code
No, It will only list the member types that you add from dashboard. You don't need to use any code to register a new member type.
Will it Work With WordPress Mulitiste & BuddyPress?
- Tested with BuddyPress 2.9.0 for compatibility
- Make the member type post type to be editable by admin only. Props @jonathanmoorebcsorg for reporting.
- Cleanup code
- Add Compatibility with BuddyPress 2.7.0
- Cleanup code
- Move Member Type Menu Under Users Menu
- Fix bulk assigning member type
- Fix the directory url.
- Initial release.
- Supports BuddyPress 2.2 and BuddyPress 2.3.
bp-member-type-generator-x.y.z.zip, x.y.z are version numbers eg. 1.0.0
- Extract the zip file
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Visit Dashboard->BP Member Types to add/edit/delete member types
Add/Edit Member type screen screenshot-1.png
Member type list screen screenshot-2.png
Bulk Change Member type screen screenshot-3.png
Extended Profile Member Type list screenshot-4.png