simple lightweight plugin limit authors to post just in one category.
This Plugin allows you to select specific category per user and all of that users posts will be posted in that category only.
- Only admin can set categories for users.
- Only users with a specified category will be limited to that category, other will still have full control.
- Removes category metabox for selected users.
- Removed categories from quick edit for selected users.
- Option to clear selection.(new)
- multiple categories per user.(new)
French traslation (since 0.8) thanks to jyd44
Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.
Also check out my other plugins
I have Found a Bug, Now what?
Simply use the Support Forum and thanks a head for doing that.
How To Use
Simply login as the admin user and under each user >> profile select the category for that user.
Added POT file for translations. Added french translation. Fixed translation loading to an earlest time to allow panel translation.
updated simple panel version. added textdomain to plugin and to option panel. wrapped checkboxes with labels categoires are now ordered by name.
Fixed xmlrpc posting issue.
Added an option panel to allow configuration of multiple categories.
added An action hook
Added post by mail category limitation.
Added support for multiple categories per user. added option to remove user selected category.
added plugin links, added XMLRPC and Quickpress support changed category save function from save_post to default input_tax field. added a function to overwrite default category option per user.
Fixed admin profile update issue.
- Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
User category selection under user profile.
Author category metabox.