Advanced WP Columns plugin provides you to set up your blog content in the multiple columns using simple user interface, without any short codes.
Advanced WP Columns plugin provides you to set up your blog content in the multiple columns using simple user interface, without any short codes. Responsive layout is also supported.
Using the Plugin
A question that someone might have
No questions at the moment.
- First working version is released.
- Responsive and more flexible version is released.
- Minor grammar fix on UI
- Added settings link on plugin page.
- Minor calculation fix.
- Minor HTML clearing fix.
- Fixed HTTPS problem and small notification issues on settings page.
- Fixed WP 3.9 compatibility problems.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Using default WordPress installer trought the 'Plugins' menu, or using your FTP credentials upload this plugin content to the default WordPress ('your-site/wp-content/plugins/') plugins directory. We recommend you to use the default folder name 'advanced-wp-columns' for this plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- You can also check the plugin settings to modify default plugin behaviours.