Re-install or reset WordPress, delete themes, plugins and posts, pages, attachments.
This plugin has a new home in the WordPress repo - wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/ - Please download it from there as this repo will soon be deleted. Thank you! New plugin has all the same features, is completely free and used by over 50,000 people. More info about WP Reset.
This plugin is very helpful for plugin and theme developers.
Resets the WordPress database back to it's defaults. Deletes all customizations and content.
In addition, our plug-in gives developers the ability to one-click delete themes or plugins. Also, delete posts, pages, revisions and attachments.
- Re-install WordPress - this option a reset makes a fresh installation of your database. Therefore, ANY data in your database will be lost
- Re-install WordPress and clear "uploads" folder - this option a reset makes a fresh installation of your database. Therefore, ANY data in your database will be lost. There will also be completely cleared folder "uploads"
- Post cleaning - this option is to remove posts, pages, revisions, attachments or all items
- Delete themes - this option is to remove all of your theme except active theme
- Delete plugins - this option is to remove all of your plugins
- Clear "uploads" folder - this option is to clean the "uploads" folder
- Deep cleaning - this option removes the your plugins and themes, cleared "uploads" folder and then start a re-installation WordPress!
- WebFactory took over development on 2018/05/26
- add Russian translate
- minor code style fix
- *fixed bug on old PHP versions
- +new option: Re-install WordPress and clear "uploads" folder
- *fixed bug where after the Re-Install WordPress does not create new user if the operation does not run from the user with the login "admin"
- *fixed minor bugs
- +new option clear "uploads" folder
- *activate current theme after reinstall WordPress
- *fix deep cleaning after which was not removed attachments files
- +first release
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/advanced-reset-wpdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- Use the Dashboard -> Tools -> Advanced Reset WP
Admin page of the plugin