Add and display ads randomly on your blog. Sort ads randomly, limit the number of ads that appear, display ads in posts, widgets or template files.
The Ads plugin allows you to add advertisements to your blog. You can add advertisements to your posts, pages or Text Widgets via the shortcode. You can also add ads to your site by adding a function to your theme's template files.
You have full control over how many ads get displayed as well as their sort order.
Simple Usage (Shortcode)
Simple Usage (PHP)
<?php echo dfads(); ?>
Advanced Usage (Shortcode)
Advanced Usage (PHP)
<?php echo dfads( 'groups=3&limit=2' ); ?>
- Set impression limit - Set how many times ad should appear before being removed from display.
- Set start date - Set the date the ad should not appear before.
- Set end date - Set the date the ad should not appear after.
- Shortcode - Add ads to posts, pages or Text Widget using the [dfads] shortcode.
- PHP Function - Embed ads in your template files with dfads() function.
- Supports All Types of Ads - Add Google Adsense, banners, images, text, in-house ads, videos, etc... If you can add it to a Post, you can add it as an ad.
- Ad Groups - Set up 'ad groups' to display different groups of ads in different places. (Example: sidebar, footer, leaderboard, 150x150, etc...)
- No Impression Count for Admins - Enable or disable impression counting when viewing the site as an Administrator.
Does this plugin track clicks?
No. You'll need to use another click tracking plugin or service.
1.0.12 - 2018-01-17
- Updated readme.txt and added new README.md.
1.0.12 - 2017-06-02
- Changed methods with same name as their class to proper __construct() methods.
- Fixed undefined index issues.
- Fixed non-static method being called statically.
- Removed sidebar in admin interface.
1.0.11 - 2016-04-01
- Removed some dead links from the admin page.
- Fixed more undefined indexes.
- Fixed undefined indexes.
- Added "static" to static methods to meet Strict Standards.
- Fixed Warning: Illegal string offset 'dfads_enable_shortcodes_in_widgets' Errors.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
ads-by-datafeedrcomfolder to the
- Activate the Ads by datafeedr.com plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to Settings > Ads.
- Insert the shortcode into your posts, pages or Text widget or by adding the PHP template code to your theme's template files.
Check out datafeedr.com for a full list of available parameters and their usages.
Add a new ad
Configure the ad's settings
View a list of all of the ads you've created
Configure plugin's settings
Generate a shortcode
Generate PHP code
Add shortcode to Text widget
View ads on site