Completely brand the admin dashboard and login screen. Add your own logotypes, backgrounds, color themes and more.
Completely brand the admin dashboard and login screen through easy and straight forward controls. Do advanced customizations and branding through adding your own CSS and JS. Fits both regular users and developers. Features include:
- Add your own logotypes to the admin dashboard, admin menu, and the login screen.
- Completely alter the look of the login screen.
- Easily set your own color theme for both the buttons and the complete admin section.
- Set your own login URL for your admin section. www.example.com/login for example.
- Make the WordPress admin menu look more fancy easily.
After you've installed and activated the plugin you'll find a new entry in your WordPress menu called "Admin Branding". Click this to find all the customization options available to you.
Find more business related WordPress plugins You'll find more business related WordPress plugins on WPBizPlugins.com.
I have a question that's not answered in this FAQ
Send me an e-mail at email@example.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
I have an idea of a feature I'd like in this plugin.
Awesome! Shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and detail your idea, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
- Plugin is born!
- IMPORTANT FIX for the login URL redirect. Everyone is strongly encouraged to upgrade ASAP!
- Translation fixes.
- Support for adding your own icon to the admin bar
- Support for adding your own text/content to the footer
- Support for hiding the WordPress update nag screen
- Support for linking your custom logo to a custom URL
- Bugfixes and more
- Support for custom linking of the login logo
- Bugfix for changes occasionally not appearing right away
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working. Recommended way of installation is by searching for the plugin in the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress. You can also follow the instructions below:
- Download the zip-file containing the plugin and extract it.
- Upload the
admin-brandingdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
A quick showcase of how to brand the admin panel using this plugin. Notice how the menu looks.
The login screen, also quickly branded using this plugin. The plugin lets you set a bunch of options and settings for the look of the login screen.