Block access to your admin pages by country.
Easy to use plugin, that blocks access to your wp-admin area by country. Uses geoip-api-php as the library to work out the visitor's country.
- Fixed the IP services. Removed IP service list and set it to only use ipcountry.marketingmix.com.au.
- Fixed security issue which blocked requests to ipcountry.marketingmix.com.au.
- Improved code.
- I removed Who country service. You can now upload your own local ip database from maxmind. I've added in the instructions.
- New IP to country service - utrace. Example http://xml.utrace.de/?query=188.8.131.52
- Removed Tom M8te dependency.
- Fixed bug with Admin "Select All" checkbox. Played havac with service selector. Never noticed it before.
- Fixed bug with geoplugin.
- Added in ipcountry.marketingmix.com.au ip to country service which is a server that I own. I noticed that the existing 2 have failed atleast once.
- Tried Maxmind in version 3.0, but 2 of my clients couldn't use it, so I've ditched it and now I use two external services: http://who.is, http://www.geoplugin.net.
- Uses another method for discovering the country of an ip address.
- Used a different method for discovering the country of an ip address. Seems to be less memory intensive.
- Initial Commit
1) Install WordPress 4.4.1 or higher
2) Download the latest from:
3) Login to WordPress admin, click on Plugins / Add New / Upload, then upload the zip file you just downloaded.
4) Activate the plugin.