Add location coordinates to your post types.
The Address Geocoder plugin lets you attach coordinates to your posts, pages, and custom post types. On your edit screens, simply enter an address into the metabox and hit "Geocode".
This plugin uses Google Maps API v3 to translate an address to lat/lng coordinates. A Google Maps API key is required.
- Better meta box handling (props @burkeshartsis)
- Draggable marker (props @burkeshartsis)
- Various fixes and improvements
- Minor cleanup
- Added new icon and banner to wordpress.org plugins page
- Tested compatibility against WP 4.4
- A Google Maps API key is now required. Go to Settings > Address Geocoder to set your Google Maps API key.
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Address Geocoder to set your Google Maps API key and choose desired post types
- Done! You'll see a "Geocoder" meta box on your edit screens.